2018. Bending reality and biohackers have arrived... humans are already hacking into the universe. Absolute man made systems have to go, limitations have to go... rise and embrace the intelligent assimilation of ultimate knowledge.. of priming life.

Saturday, February 1, 2020

2020- Year of perfect vision

2020 has indeed clearedy vision of what is my destiny.
Everything that has happened has brought me to this simple clear path ahead of me.
I'm greatly grateful of who and everything I have in my life in this moment.
I see clearly now why everything had to happen this way , only thing I wished it could have happened sooner, but probably not.
I know for sure what I need to do and what is the best I need to do for my beloveds.
I'm at peace, even in chaos , the dust settles fast and I find pleasantness all pervading. For this I'm forever grateful.
Indeed 2020 is a year of perfect vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment